AP DSC Notification 2018 Released : Andhra Pradesh state government is going to releasing the AP District Selection Committee (DSC) 2018 Notification for 12,370 Posts on 15th December 2017. The official notification will be released soon on 15th Dec,2017. Candidates who possesses B.Ed and Who are Qualifying Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Certificate from a recognized university can apply for AP Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018. For more details follow the official website @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP DSC Notification 2018 Released :
The minister of Human Resources Development of Andhra Pradesh in Amarvati to recruiting the 12,370 teacher posts in AP. Apply online for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Jobs District Wise Vacancy list @ psc.gov.in was announsed by Ghanta Srinivas Rao , Be half of CSEAP 2017. Vacancies for different positions in School Assistant (SA), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), Language Pandit (LP) 10,313, the first phase of model schools will replace 1197 posts and 860 posts for students with special needs.
Vacancy Details of AP DSC Notification 2018 Released -12,370 Teacher Posts @ psc.ap.gov.in :
- Name of the Authority: Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (DSC)
- Name of the Exam: DSC (TET cum TRT )
- Name of the posts:
- Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)
- Language Pandits (LP)
- School Assistant (SA)
- Physical Education Teachers (PET)
- No of Posts: 12,370
- Application Mode : Online
- Application Opening Date : 26.12.2017
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates who have completed the graduation from any recognized university and B.ed can apply online. Candidate must have to Qualify the TET Exam and For SGT can have passed the Intermediate with two year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed). or its equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE with TET Qualification
Qualifying Marks for Category wise:
- General candidates: 60% marks.
- Backward class (BC): 50% marks.
- ST/SC candidates: 40% marks.
The Candidates minimum age limit will be 18 years and maximum age limit will be 42 years
Age Relaxation will be as Follows :
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- PH candidate: 10 years
Selection Process will be based on follows:
- Written Examination
- TRT ( Wait age Marks)
Eligible and Interested Candidates can Should Pay the Application Fee As Per Official Notification .Refer Official Website Soon @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
How To Apply AP DSC Notification 2018 Recruitment :
- Candidates have to visit the official website @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Home page will be displayed
- Carefully read the AP DSC Notification 2017
- Now, click on the apply online link.
- Enter the details in the required fields.
- Before submitting the application form check details once
- Click on submit option.and Save
- Download and Take a print copy of the application form for the further reference.
- DSC Notification Released Date: 15th December 2017.
- Online application starts from : 26th Dec to 02nd February 2018.
- Download hall tickets : 09th March.
- Written exams will be : 23rd, 24th, 26th, March 2018.
- The answer keys will release on 9th April Objection Keys on 10th to 16th April 2018
- Final Key will releasing : 30th April, 2018
- Merit List : 05th May,2018
- Examination of certificates of selected candidates:May 14 to 19.
- DSC Final Selected List: 1st June to 6th June ,2018
- Posting Orders of Selected Candidates : 8th June to 11th June 2018.
Download Here : AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18Related Content: