ARMY Teacher Recruitment 2017 : Army Welfare Education Society has recruit the 8000 TGT/PGT/PRT Teacher posts are released at the official website @ awesindia.com. Candidates who are interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21st Dec,2017. Total numbers of vacancies are 8000 Posts. Only those candidates are eligible who have passed Masters Degree in Relevant Subjects and B.Ed OR Degree in Relevant Subjects and B Ed OR Graduate and B Ed. Check more details about Recruitment @ awesindia.com.
ARMY Teacher Recruitment 2017 :
Army Welfare Education Society has published the AWES Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment Notifcication for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher Positions (PRT). Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs they must apply for 8000 ARMY Teacher Recruitment 2017-18 apply online mode by @ awesindia.com.
There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
ARMY Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Apply 8000 TGT/PGT/PRT Posts @ awesindia.com :
- Name of the Organization: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
- Name of the Post: PGT/TGT/PRT
- No Of Vacancies: 8000
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: All over India
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: awesindia.com
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||PG with 50% marks and B.Ed. with 50% marks|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Graduate with 50% marks and B.Ed. with 50% marks|
|Primary Teacher Position (PRT)||Graduate with 50% marks and B.Ed. with 50% marks|
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years
(In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years
(Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
Applicants who are going to apply for Army Welfare Education Society they need to pay Rs. 500/- non-refundable as application fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Screening Exam, Interview, Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
- Screening Exam
- Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
Refer Official Notification
How To Apply ARMY Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates can visit the Army Welfare Education Society official website @ awesindia.com.
- Home Page will be Displayed.
- Search for Army Teacher Recruitment 2017 notification and download the official notification.
- Click on the apply online link and fill the details in the application form.
- Attach the all required scanned copies and photographs.
- Before submitting the application form read once again filled details are correct.
- Candidates can save and Take a Print copy of it for future reference.
Download Here: Official Website