Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2017-18 : Delhi Jal Board is Released the Recruitment 2018 of 20 Consultant Posts at the official website @ delhi.gov.in. The total number of Consultant vacancy is 20. The candidates who are interested in Delhi Jal Board recruitment of Consultant post can apply before 07.02.2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2017-18 for are given below…@ delhi.gov.in
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2017-18 :
Delhi Jal Board- Delhi Sarkar, Office of the Assistant Commissioner (T), New Delhi has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 20 Consultant vacancies on contract basis. The official notification will be released on 13.12.2017 and apply before 45 days from the date of released the advertisement. The Contract basis is the period of One Year and extendable further at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Check the more details at the official website @ delhi.gov.in.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018- Apply 20 Consultant Posts @ delhi.gov.in
- Name of the Organization: Jal Board Delhi
- Name of the Posts: Consultant
- No of Vacancies: 20
- Post Wise Details:
- GIS Resources required for Head Office: 04 Posts
- GIS Resources required for each SEs office: 08 Posts
- Hydraulic Modeler: 02 Posts
- Network Draughtsman (CAD and GIS): 02 Posts
- Network Survey and Data Manager: 02 Posts
- Document and Material Administrator: 02 Posts
- Category: Recruitment
- Job Location: Delhi
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: Delhi.gov.in
Delhi Jal Board was constituted through an Act of Delhi Legislative Assembly on 6th April 1998. It has been meeting the needs of potable water in the National Capital Territory of delhi for more than five decades. Delhi Jal Board has been able to supply pure and wholesome filtered water to the capital city of India which has grown phenomally to the present population of more than 160 lakh.
- For post-1, 2: Diploma/ Degree in GEO-information/ GIS & RS/ Geography/ Civil/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- For post-3: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering e or equivalent.
- For post-4: Diploma/ Degree in Civil or relevant course certificate for Auto CAD and ArcGIS drafting/ mapping skills.
- For post-5: Diploma/ Degree in Civil or relevant course certificate for Topo Survey skills.
- For Post-6: Graduate in any discipline for post-6 with relevant experience.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years.
The candidate who are selected for this various posts they can be pay the monthly amount will be
For Post 1 & 2 – Rs 15000/- to 20000/-
For Post 2 to 6- Rs 50000 per month
How To Apply Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018 :
- Log on to the official website @ delhi.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Application can be submitted by hand within stipulated period of time at the below address along with all relevant documents
the Assistant Commissioner (T),
Delhi Jal Board, Govt of NCT of Delhi, Room No.212, V
arunalaya Phase- II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
within 45 days from the date of advt.
Download Here: Official Notification
Here we providing the all the information about the recruitment of Delhi Jal recruitment 2017 20 Consultant Post for One Year contract basic. Check at the official website @ delhi.gov.in. Candidates can keep in touch for any kind of Information.Related Content: