IPPB Recruitment 2018 : Indian Post Payments Bank limited (IPPB) has released notification for the recruitment in 1150 Pvarious vacant positions like manager, assistant manager and territory officer posts at the official website @ ippbonline.net. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online before 5th Jan ,2018. The Online Application for the same was invited from 15th December 2017. Candidates need to apply online for IPPB Recruitment 2018 @ ippbonline.net.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 :
IPPB Recruitment 2018- Apply Online 1150 Posts @ ippbonline.net :
- Name of the Organization: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
- Name of the Posts: Manager, Assistant Manager, Territory officer
- No of Vacancies: 1150
- Vacancy Wise details:
- Manager- Area Sales – 200 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager – Area Operations – 300 Vacancies
- Territory Officer – 650 Vacancies
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: ippbonline.net
The Candidates should have done Graduation from a University / Institution which is recognized by the Govt of India (or) approved by a Govt Regulatory Body and must have required experience as per post.
Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 40 years as on 1st November 2017. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 2nd Nov 1977 and not later than 1st Nov 1997 (Both dates Included)
Application Fees :
- Application Fee of Rs. 475.00/
Candidates selection will be based on the Online Prelims & Mains exam, Ground Discussion and final interview. If someone will not clear the online examination then they will not be shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview Round.
- Online Exam (Prelims & Mains)
- Group Discussion and Interview
For Manager – Area Sales : 31,705 – 1,145 (1) – 32,850 – 1,310 (10) –45,950
For Assistant Manager – Area Operations : 23,700 – 980 (7) – 30,560 – 1,145 (2) – 32,850 – 1,310 (7) – 42,020
For Territory Officer : Lump-sum monthly: INR 27000/-
IPPB Manager and Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|1||Awareness about Post Office Saving Bank (POSB), IPPB and Payment Banks||25||25|
|2||Awareness about Indian Economy, Banking and Financial Sector||20||20|
|4||Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking, Telecom awareness||15||15|
How to Apply IPPB Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidates should visit the official website or follow the link given below.
- Go to the relevant link to download notification.
- Read all the eligibility criteria clearly.
- Find the link to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details in the prescribed format.
- Upload the documents and photographs wherever necessary.
- Click on submit button.
- Proceed to pay the application fee through all the sources available.
- Download a copy of application form.
- Take a print out of it for further assistance.
Important Dates to Remember:
|IPPB 2018 Notification Declaration Date||December 2017|
|Starting Date to Submit IPPB 2018 Online Form||15th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit IPPB Application Form 2018||5th January 2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||15th Dec to 5th Jan 2018|
|IPPB Admit Card Release Date||12th January 2018|
|IPPB Manager 2018 Exam Date||20th January 2018|
|IPPB Assistant Manager 2018 Exam Date||20th January 2018|
|IPPB Territory Officer 2018 Exam Date||21st January 2018|
Download Here: Official Notification
Here we providing the information about Recruitment of India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) for various posts. Check the more details & Apply Online at the official website @ippbonline.net. Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information.Related Content: