MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2017-18 : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment of 202 posts through the State Service Examination 2018 at the official website @ mppsc.nic.in. Candidates who are interested and eligible apply online before 08th Jan ,2018. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in Madhya Pradesh can check eligibility criteria, important dates and other details from the below ….
MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2017-18:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 202 Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Excise Sub Inspector, Commercial Tax Inspector, Inspector, Transport Sub Inspector, Cooperative Inspector & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-12-2017 at 12:00 PM to 08-01-2018 till Midnight 12:00.The Exam will be conduct from two sessions on 18th Feb,2018.
MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2017-18 Apply @ mppsc.nic.in :
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Name of the Exam: State Service Examination
- No of Vacancies: 202
- Category: Recruitment
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Job Type: Govt Job
- Official Website: mppsc.nic.in
Post Wise Details:
- Deputy Collector: 27 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 10 posts
- Superintendent (District Jail): 02 posts
- District Excise Officer: 02 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
- Assistant Director: 12 posts
- Additional Asst Development Commissioner (Chief Executive Officer): 03 posts
- Naib Tehsildar: 29 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector: 17 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 20 posts
- Inspector: 21 posts
- Block Development Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 11 posts
- Transport Sub Inspector: 24 posts
- Cooperative Inspector: 18 posts
Candidates must passed the graduate or equivalent from a recognized university. For more details Refer the official notification.
Candidates minimum age limit will be 21 Years and maximum age limit will be 28 years as on 01.01.2018. The age relaxation details can check the official notifivation.
Candidates who are selected based on the following:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for all others and outside candidates of MP State and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of MP State through online
Note: All the categories candidates must pay Rs. 40/- (for Portal Fee).
How To Apply MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2017-18 :
- Visit the official website or the direct link @ mppsc.nic.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2017-18
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting of Online Application: 23rd December 2017
- Last Date for the Registrations: 8th Jan 2018
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 18th Feb 2017
Download Here: Official Notification
Here we providing the information about MPPSC State Service Commission Exam 2017-18 202 various posts apply before 08.01.2018 at the official website @ mppsc.nic .Candidates can to keep touch on this website for any kind of information.Related Content: