Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 : Northern Railways Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment notification for filling up 3162 Apprentices posts at the official website @ rrcnr.org. Candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply before Online 27th Jan,2018. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in railways they can apply ta the official website. Candidates can check more details like age limit,salary,selection process, education etc… check @ rrcnr.org .
Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 :
The Northern Railway Board has advertised the Apprentice Notification is on 12th Dec 2017. To recruit 3162 Apprentices Vacant seats they invite the Online Applications from 28th Dec 2017. Should complete the Online Process before 27th Jan 2018. The candidates get the Merit list after submission of the Application which will be on 15th Feb 2018 To 28th Feb 2018.
Online applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at various
Divisions/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway.
Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018- Apply 3162 Posts @ rrcnr.org :
- Name of the Organization: Northern Railway Board
- Name of the Post: Apprentice
- No of Vacancies: 3162
- Category: Recruitment
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28.12.2017
- Last Date to Apply: 27.01.2018
- Merit List display : 15th Feb 2018 To 28th Feb 2018
- Official Website: rrcnr.org
Railway Recruitment Control Board is shortly called RRB which is a government organization. This organization was set up in 1998 in Ministry of Railways, New Delhi. There are about 32 boards that are situated in different parts of India that come under RRB. It conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different departments.
The candidate mus have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27-01-2018.
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|2.||OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|4.||PH Candidates||10 Years|
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit of Matriculation Marks & ITI examination which is giving equal weight-age to both and Physical Fit Ness
A person shall be ELIGIBLE for being trained under the Apprentices Act 1961
and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time, if he/she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
Candidates who are selected for this recruitment they can the amount will be as per govt Norms.
Aspirants have to pay the examination fee Rs. 100/- through online mode. No fee is required to pay for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How To Apply Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 :
- Applicants need to visit the official site @ rrcnr.org
- Home page will be displayed.
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and
- Take printout of the application for future use.
- Date of Advertisement: 12th December 2017
- Starting date to submit online Application: 28th December 2017
- Closing date to submit online Application: 27th January 2018
- Expected Date of Display of Merit: Between 15.02.2018 to 28.02.2018
Download Here: Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Here we providing the Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply before 27.01.2018 at the official website @ rrcnr.org. Candidates can keep in touch for latest any kind of information.Related Content: