South Indian Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2017 : South Indian Bank is Released the Recruitment Notification for 468 Probationary Officer , Clerk Posts at the official website @southindianbank.com. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online before 30th Dec,2017. Candidates who are looking for the bank jobs can check the South Indian Bank PO clerk eligibility criteria, application fee and other important details from the below link @ southindianbank.com.
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2017 :
South Indian Bank Has Recruits the 468 Probationary Officer & Clerks Posts at the different States Kerala,Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh,Telangana, Delhi NCR. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply online from 20-12-2017 to 30-12-2017. Candidates can apply at the official website @ southindianbank.com. Candidates need to fulfill the under-mentioned eligibility criteria in order to apply online for the post of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks 2017.
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2017-Apply 468 Posts @ southindianbank.com :
- Name of the Organization: South Indian Bank
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officers Clerks
- No of Vacancies: 468 Posts
- State Wise Details:
- Kerala – 340
- Tamil Nadu – 68
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – 35
(For Branches under Bank’s Hyderabad Region)
- Delhi NCR – 25
- Job Location: Kerala,Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Delhi
- Category: Recruitment
- Examination Date: 28th Jan,2018
- Official Website: southindianbank.com
About South Indian Bank:
South Indian Bank is a private sector bank providing banking and financial services across India. It was established in the year 1929, 87 years ago. Headquarter is located at Thrissur in Kerala. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. counters and 20 Regional Offices. Their Products are Loans, savings, investment vehicles, insurance etc.
Candidates can must passed the Post Graduation with X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course. He or she should be proficient in computer. As on 31.12.2017
Candidates age limit should be Less than 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive).
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Selection will be based on the Online Test & Personal Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry. Eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540.
Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
For General Category : Rs 600/-
For SC/ST Category : Rs 150/-
|Sr No||Name of the Tests||No of Marks||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam only in English||Time allotted
for each test
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3|| Reasoning Ability &
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Steps To Apply South Indian Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2017 :
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below @ southindianbank.com
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on South Indian Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the providied fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the fee.
- Download/ Take a printout of application form for further reference.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Start of Online Application: 23rd Dec 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 30th Dec 2017
Download Here: Official Notification
Here we Providing the Information about South Indian Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2017.Candidates who are looking for South Indian bank Online Registration form, here is a news for you.Online Registration process of SIB Recruitment 2017 has been started. Apply Online at the official website @ southindianbank.com. Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information.