TS ECET Notification 2018 : Telnagana State Released the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test ( TS ECET-2018) Notification Soon at the Official Website @ecet.tsche.ac.in. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online before 06th April 2018. The Entrance Exam will held from 09th May, 2018. The Exam will Organized by JNTU Hyderabad. The University conduct this exam on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS ECET exam is held only for diploma holders & for B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Check more details like Educational Qualification, age limit, application fee etc… from below..
TS ECET Notification 2018:
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test ( TS ECET-2018) Notification has been issued by soon at the official website @ecet.tsche.ac.in. Telangana State will be conducted by JNTUH for lateral entry in to B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm. Courses offered for the academic year 2018-19 in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TSECET–2018 may submit their applications through Online mode only from 05.03.2018 to 06.04.2018 (without late fee). The Exam will be Schedule on 09.05.2018 (Wednesday) and Timings are 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
TS ECET Notification 2018- Application Form/Exam Date & Pattern Check @ ecet.tsche.ac.in:
- Name of the Organization: Telangana State Council of Higher Education
- Name of the Exam: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test ( TS ECET)
- Exam Date: 09.05.2018
- Category: Entrance Exam
- Status: Uploaded Soon
- Application Starting Date: 05.03.2018
- Application Ending Date: 06.04.2018
- Official Website: ecet.tsche.ac.in
Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45 percent marks (40 percent in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
- General Candidates is Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST candidates Rs. 400/-
The selection process of students will be made based on the merit list community wise in the Entrance test and Rule of Reservation.
Scheme of Examination:
The Telangana ECET entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Telangana Engineering entrance Test 2018 Test is given as follows,
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||100 Marks|
- There would be No negative marking so no mark will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet.
- B.Sc Degree: Candidates, those pass the 3 year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
|Starting date for apply online application form||05.03.2018|
|Last date for submitting application form||06.04.2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||02nd to 07th May.|
|Date of Written Exam||09th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||Declared Soon|
|Counseling Dates||Updated Shortly|
- The ECET Online Submission of Online applications Starts from 05th March 2018.
- The Last Date for Submission of Applications (Without late fee): 06th April 2018.
- The Last Date for Submission of Applications (With late fee: Rs.500/-): 07th to 13th April.2018
- With late fee: Rs: 1000/-: 14th to 20th April 2018.
- Without late fee:5000/-: 21st to 27th April 2018
- With late fee:10000: April 28th to May 3rd, 2018.
How To Apply TS ECET Notification 2018:
- Candidates Visit the official website @ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Home Page will be displayed.
- Search for the link TS ECET Notification 2018 on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter the required details in online application form without mistakes.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the application form and take a print out.
Download Here: Official Notification
Click Here: Apply Online
Here we providing the information about the Telnagana State Released the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test ( TS ECET-2018) . Download the Official Notification and Application Form at the Official Website @ecet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information. We hope in this article is use full for applicable candidates. Stay TunedRelated Content: