TS ICET Notification 2018 : Telangana State Government Released the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) Entrance Exam Schedule 2018 For MBA and MCA and Conducted Online by the Kakatiya University Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad.The Exam will Schedule Online from 23rd and 24th May 2018. So candidates can download the full details about the ICET Exam 2018 at the Official Website@ icet.tsche.ac.in . It is a state level entrance examination. This exam is organized for admission into MBA & MCA Programs .Candidates can check the details from the below provided link…
TS ICET Notification 2018- Online Application Form/Registration Fee/Syllabus @ icet.tsche.ac.in:
- Organization Name: Kakatiya University Warangal
- Name of the Exam: ICET Entrance Exam 2018
- Exam Date: 23.05.2018 & 24.05.2018
- Category: Entrance Exam
- Official Website: icet.tsche.ac.in
Click Here: Previous ICET Exam Question Papers
Registration Process and Fee Details of TS ICET 2018:
- For MBA:
- For SC/ST Students: Rs 450/-
- For Others: Rs 600/-
- For MCA:
- For SC/ST Students: Rs 450/-
- For Others: Rs 800/-
TSICET-2018 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP Online /TS Online Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
TS ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Questions: The question will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: There are total 200 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
How To Apply Online TS ICET Notification 2018:
- Candidates Visit the Official Website @ icet.tsche.ac.in
- The following are Required Documents to apply Online TS ICET 2018
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying (10+2) Examination
- Email Id.
- Mobile Number
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only) PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Fill all the necessary details and Pay the Application Mode through the 1) TS (AP Online ) 2) Debit / Credit Card.
- After fill all the required details in the application form . Check all the details once before submitting option.
- Take a print copy of your exam application form for further reference.
- The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
The Examination Centers List of TS ICET 2018:
The TSICET-2018 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
- Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 06-03-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications
- Without Late Fee : 30-04-2018
- With a Late fee of Rs 500/- : 05-05-2018
- With a Late fee of Rs 2,000/- : 10-05-2018
- With a Late fee of Rs 5,000/- : 14-05-2018
- With a Late fee of Rs 10,000/- : 19-05-2018
Click Here: TS ICET 2018 Online Application Form
Click Here: TS ICET 2018 Syllabus
Here we providing the information about the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 Notification. Download & Apply at the Official Website @ Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information. We hope in this article is use full for applicable candidates. Stay Tuned…