TS PGECET Notification 2018 :Telangana State Goverment Released the Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) Notification for Admission in to Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy as ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmac / M.Arch, Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic year 2018-19 at the Official Website @pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The Exam was Conduct the Osmania University from 28.05.2018 to 31.05.2018 . So Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply online 15th March 2018. It is a State level entrance examination for offering admission into regular PG courses such as ME, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, M.Arch and Pharma.D in University, Constituent and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2018-2019. So Candidates who are interested to applying for the admission in to Post Graduate Various Courses they can check the other details like Application Form, Examination schedule, hall tickets,results etc…
TS PGECET Notification 2018- Registration Fee/Application Fee Download @pgecet.tsche.ac.in:
- Name of the Department: Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE)
- Nam of the Organization: Osmania University
- Name of the Exam: Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, Telangana (PGECET)
- Exam Date: 28.05.2018 to 31.05.2018
- Category: Entrance Exam Notification
- Official Website: pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Registration Process and Fee Details of TSPGECET 2018:
- Candidate have to pay the application fee : Rs. 1000/- (For others)
- For SC/ST candidates application fee : Rs 500/-
TSPGECET 2018 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP Online /TS Online Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Steps To Apply TS PGECET Notification 2018:
- Candidates Visit the Official Website @pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- The following are Required Documents to apply Online TS PGECET Notification 2018
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying (10+2) Examination
- Email Id.
- Mobile Number
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only) PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Fill all the necessary details and Pay the Application Mode through the 1) TS (AP Online ) 2) Debit / Credit Card.
- After fill all the required details in the application form . Check all the details once before submitting option.
- Take a print copy of your exam application form for further reference.
- The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
Click Here to Apply: TS PGECET 2018 Online Application Form:
Click Here to Download: TS PGECET Notification 2018
Here we are providing the information about the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test ( TS PGECET) 2018 Notification. Download the Official Notification and Apply Online at the Official Website @pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates Can Keep in touch for this website for any kind of information. We hope in this article is use full for applicable candidates. Stay Tuned..Related Content: