TS PLOYCET Notification 2018 :Telangana State Government Released Notification for the Polytechnic Entrance for the Academic Year 2018-19. The Exam will Conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) . The Exam will Conduct on 21.04.2018. The Application Process will be starting from 14.03.2018 to 11.04.2018. It is a State level entrance exam for admission in various engineering/non engineering diploma courses conducted by the colleges of Telangana State. Aspirants seeking in various diploma level courses have to participate in the admission & counseling process are Check @sbtet.telnagana.gov.in or polycett.nic.in. So Candidates who are interested to applying for the admission in to Diploma Various Courses they can check the other details like Application Form, Examination schedule, hall tickets,results etc…
TS PLOYCET Notification 2018- Application Form/Registration Fee/Syllabus Check@ sbtet.polycett.nic.in:
- Organization Name: State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)
- Name of the Exam: POLYCET Entrance Exam 2018
- Exam Date: 21.04.2018
- Category: Entrance Exam
- Official Website: sbtet.ap.gov.in or polycett.nic.in
Registration Process and Fee Details of TS POLYCET 2018:
- Candidate have to pay the application fee : Rs. 350/- (For others)
- For SC/ST candidates application fee : Rs 200/-
TSPOLYCET-2018 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP Online /TS Online Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern:
- Mode: paper & pencil based test
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 Multiple choice questions from class X Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours. (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Type of Questions: The question will be of Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Negative marking: No negative marking in the question paper
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Steps TO Apply TS POLYCET Notification 2018 :
- Candidates Visit the Official Website @polycetts.nic.in
- The following are Required Documents to apply Online TS POLYCET 2018
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying (10+2) Examination
- Email Id.
- Mobile Number
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only) PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Fill all the necessary details and Pay the Application Mode through the 1) TS (AP Online ) 2) Debit / Credit Card.
- After fill all the required details in the application form . Check all the details once before submitting option.
- Take a print copy of your exam application form for further reference.
- The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
Click Here: TS POLYCET 2018 Online Application
Click Here: TS POLYCET 2018 Syllabus
Here we are providing the Information about the Telangana Polycet Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET 2018) Exam Notification . Download & Apply Online at the Official Website @polycetts.nic.in. Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information. We hope in this article is use full for applicable candidates. Stay Tuned…Related Content: