TSPSC Lab Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2018 : Telangana State Public Service Com mission (TSPSC) has Released the Recruitment of 200 Lab Technician Grade-II Posts in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Director of Medical Education & Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad . Candidates who are interested and eligible candidates can apply online through at the official website @ tspsc.gov.in. The application process will be stating on 23rd Dec 2017 to 24th Jan 2018. Candidates can check more details like age limit, eligibility, selection process etc… check below.
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2018 :
Telangana State Public Service Com mission (TSPSC) has Released the Recruitment of 200 Lab Technician Grade-II Posts. The Exam will be conducted in the month of March,2018. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Applied the posts at the official website @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2018 – Apply 200 Posts @ tspsc.gov.in :
- Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC)
- Name of the Post: Lab Technician Grade-II
- No of Vacancies: 200
- Vacancy Wise Details:
- Lab-Technician Grade –II in DPH & FW : 103 Vacancies
- Lab-Technician Grade –II in DME : 88 Vacancies
- Lab-Technician in TVVP : 09 Vacancies
- Job Type: Govt
- Job Location: Telangana
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Candidates who are applied for the various posts they can must passes the following
b) DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) from recognized University.
c) Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01/07/2017
(Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
1. Telangana State Employees: 5 years
2. Ex-service men: 3 years
3. N.C.C: 3 years
4. SC/ST & BC: 5 years
5. PH: 10 years
Selection Process will be based on Written Test and Interview
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
The Selection will be based on the weight age points on written examination and experience.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
Candidates are exempted for the application fee :
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- P H & Ex-service men.
Candidates who are selected for this Post they can pay the amount will be as follows
- For Lab-Technician Grade –II in DPH&FW and DME : Rs.21,230 – Rs.63,010/-
- For Lab Technician in TVVP : Rs.23,100 – Rs.67,990/-
|Written Examination (Objective Type)|| No.of
|Paper-I: General Abilities||50||50||50|
| Paper-II: Clinical Bio Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology
How To Apply TSPSC Lab Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2018 :
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR
application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit
Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC IDand Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Click on the Submit button
- Pay Application Fee for specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Submission of Online Applications : 23-12-2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Applications : 24-01-2018
- Examination Date : March 2018
Download Here: Official Notification
Click Here : Apply Online
Here we providing the information about the Telangana State PSC 200 Lab Technician Grade-II Posts Recruitment 2018. Apply before 24th Jan 2018 @ tspsc.gov.in. Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information.Related Content: