TU Degree II/IV Sem Exams Time Table 2018 : Telangana University Released the Degree/UG ( B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/B.A(L) ) II and IV Sem Reg/Supple Examination Time Table at the Official Website @ tuexams.org. The Exams are conduct from 5th May to 23rd May 2018. So many Candidates are preparing those exams they wait for the examination dates. The University Uploaded the Exam Schedule at the Official Website. Candidates Can Check/Download the Exam Date Sheet from the below provided link…
Telangana University Schedule to Conduct the Degree 2nd and 4th Sem Regular/Supplementary Exams from 05.05.2018 to 23.05.2018. Huge Number of Students are wants to attend those exams. So Candidates who are failed in regular exams they want to write the supple exams and wait for the exam dates. All the candidates who are pursuing the same university and its affiliated colleges are searching the examination dates. Now the University Examination Branch Updated the Time Table at the Official Website @tuexams.org.
TU Degree II/IV Sem Exams Time Table 2018- Download Here @ tuexams.org:
- Name of the University: Telangana University
- Name of the Exam: Degree II & IV Sem Reg/Supply Exams
- UG II Sem Reg/Supply Exam Dates: 05.05.2018 to 22.05.2018
- UG IV Sem Reg Exam Dates: 07.05.2018 to 23.05.2018
- Category: Exam Time Table
- Official website: telanganauniversity.ac.in
Schedule of TU Degree II/IV Sem Exams Time Table 2018:
How To Download TU Degree II/IV Sem Exams Time Table 2018:
- Candidates can visit the Official Website @ tuexams.org.
- Home Page will be displayed.
- Click on TU Degree II/IV Sem Exams Time Table 2018 Link.
- Your Exams Schedule will be appeared on the screen in PDF format.
- Candidates can check/download it.
Click Here To Download: TU Degree II/IV Sem Exams Time Table 2018
Here we are providing the Information about the Telangana University Degree 2nd and 4th Sem Exams Schedule 2018. Download the Time Table at the Official Website @ tuexams.org. Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information. We hope in this article is use full for applicable candidates. Stay Tuned..Related Content: