TU PDC Reg/Supple Exam Fee Details 2017-18 : Candidates can check the Telangana University Pre-Degree I & II Year Reg/Supply Exam 2017-18 Fee details are released at the official website @ tuexams.org. The TU PDC 1st 7 2nd Year Exams are conducted from March,2018. Candidates can check there Regular/Supple exam fee details at the official website. Candidates can download Fee Details of TU PDC Exams @ tuexams.org.
TU PDC Reg/Supple Exam Fee Details 2017-18 :
Telangana University is scheduled to conduct the Pre Degree Course (PDC) 1st and 2nd Year Exams from March On wards 2018. Candidates who are failed in regular exams they wants to attend the Supple exams and also check Regular exam Fee Details they can check the fee details at the official website @ tuexams.org. The University Released the Both Supple/Regular Exam Fee Dates.
TU PDC Reg/Supple Exam Fee Details 2017-18- 1st & 2nd Year Check @ tuexams.org :
- Name of the University: Telangana University (TU)
- Name of the Examination: PDC 1st/2nd Year Reg/Supple Exam
- Exam Scheduled: March,2018
- Category: Fee Details
- Status: Updated
- Official Website: tuexams.org
Examination Fee Details of PDC I & II Year Reg/Supple Exams 2017-18 :
(i) Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application form without fine :
(ii) Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application form with a fine of Rs.100/- : 03.01.2018
Examination fee Particulars For Regular Candidates:
1. Examination fee : Rs.400/- + Rs.50/-(for Memo)
2. Migration Fee : Rs.125/- (for candidates who took admission
from other Board/University)
3. Examination Processing fee : Rs.200/- (for PDC I Yr candidates who are appearing
for the University examination for the first time,in addition to examination fee) .
Examination fee Particulars For Supple Candidates (Including memo of marks):
- Pre-Degree Course for all papers I & II year : Rs.470/- + 50/- for Memo
- Pre-Degree Course for one or two papers : Rs.365/- + 50/- for Memo
Collect the Examination fee as per the enclosed schedule from the candidates at the college and remit consolidated amount of PDC to the Registrar Exam Fee Fund account on the dates given below and obtain the receipts from the bank.
i) Consolidated receipt without late fee on : 30-12-2017
ii) Consolidated receipt with late fee on : 05-01-2018
- Application forms with all the above requirements should reach the Examination Branch TU, on or before . 09-01-2018. A penal fee @ Rs.500/- per faculty will be collected per day from the college on applications received after 09-01-2018.
Download Here: TU PDC 1st & 2nd Year Regular Exam Fee Dates 2017-18
Download Here: TU PDC 1st & 2nd Year Supply Exam Fee Dates 2017-18
Here we providing the Telangana University Pre-Degre (PDC) 1st & 2nd Year Regular/Supplementary Exam Fee Details 207-18 . Candidates can check the fee details @tuexams.org. Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information.Related Content: