ECIL GET Recruitment 2017-18 : Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the Recruitment of Notification of 66 Graduate Engg Trainee Posts at the official website @ ecil.co.in. Candidates who are qualified for the Bachelors Degree in B.Tech (ECE /CSE /EEE /E I /Mechanical/Civil/Chemical) Engineering. So, aspirants those who are eligible may apply for the posts of ECIL GET Recruitment 2017-18 before online 22.12.2017 (1600 hrs.).
ECIL Get Recruitment 2017-18 :
Electronics Corporation of India has recruits the various departments of 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee posts. Candidates can apply from 2nd December 2017 to 22nd December 2017. Candidates can check more details of ECIL GET Recruitment 2017-18 at the official website @ ecil.co.in.
ECIL GET Recruitment 2017-18 -Apply 66 Graduate Engg Trainee @ ecil.co.in :
- Name of the Authority: Electronics Corporation of India
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Examination Date: 7-1-2018
- No of Vacancies: 66
- ECE: 25 Posts
- EEE: 12 Posts
- E&I: 03 Posts
- CSE: 10 Posts
- Civil: 06 Posts
- Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Chemical: 03 Posts
- Job Location : All Over India
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: ecil.co.in
First Class in Engineerin Degree with 65% and above marks in aggregate in Engineering Degree is relaxed to second class with minimum 55% and above marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
Candidates minimum age limit will be 25 years as on 30.11.2017 and Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
In respect of PWD candidates, belonging to SC/ST the age relaxation is 15 years; OBC for 13 years and General for 10 years.
Candidates who are selected for Graduate Engineering Trainee has pay the amount will be Rs.38,430/- per month.
Selection will be based on CBT test & Interview
- Computer Based Test Examination (CBT)
The Computer Based Test will be held at the following cities across India as follows: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Trivandrum, Warangal, Karimnagar, Vijayawada, Vizag, Tirupathi, Nagpur, Tiruchy, Cochin, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Jammu and Belagavi.
- GEN/ OBC candidates : Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates : No fee
How To Apply ECIL GET Recruitment 2017-18 :
- Log on to the official website @ www.ecil.co.in.
- Home page will be dispalyed
- Go to the Careers Page
- Click on the Detailed advertisement Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Pay the application fee as mentioned
- Upload the relevant documents, photograph & signature and Save.
- Before Submit the application form Check all Details Correctly and Click on Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting Date To Apply : 02-12-2017
- Last Date To Apply : 22-12-2017.
- Computer Based Test : 07-01-2018
Download Here: Official Website
Click Here: Apply Online