Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018 : Indian Postal Circle Maharashtra Government Released an recruitment notification for the post of 284 Gramin Dak Sevaks at the official website @ appost.in/gdsonlne. Candidates who are interested and Eligible they can apply Online through the official website. Apply Before 30th Dec,2017. Check more details of Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018 like age,education, selection & salary etc…. @ appost.in/gdsonlne.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018 :
Maharashtra Government has issued the recruitment of Postal Circle Department of 284 Gramin Dak Sevak posts at the official website. Applications are invited by the respective appointing authorities as shown in the below against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under Maharashtra Circle as listed in below Details.
The Department of Posts (DOP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.
Vacancy Details of Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018 -Apply 284 GDS Posts @ appost.in/gdsonline :
- Name of the Organization: Indian Postal Circle Maharashtra
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- No of Vacancies: 284
- Category: Recruitment
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official Website: appost.in/gdsonline
Applicants should have completed 10th/SSC from any recognized boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years as on 01.12.2017
For OBC Categories – 5 years
For SC/ST Categories- 10 years
For PH Categories – 10 years
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weight age will be given for higher educational qualification.
The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
1. Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
2. No fee for ST/SC/Female candidates.
How To Apply Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018 :
- Applicants need to visit the official site @ appost.in/gdsonline/.
- Home Page will be displayed on screen.
- Click on Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018
official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the apply online Link
- Fill all the details and upload all required scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
- Starting date to submit online Application: 01.12.2017
- Closing date to submit online Application: 30.12.2017
Download Here : Official Notification